Sunday, July 08, 2007

movie of the week: my best friend's wedding. (i know little late. but it was on tbs)

and i think my favorite part of the movie is when actually (there are two) when julia roberts confesses that shes done bad and shes the worst there is.

Julianne Potter: I'm pond scum. Well, lower actually. I'm like the fungus that feeds on pond scum.
Michael O'Neill: Lower. The pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum....On the other hand, thank you for loving me that much, that way. It's pretty flattering.
Julianne Potter: Except it makes me fungus

LOL. Touching.

Then there was the last scene where the newly weds are leaving and he leaves without saying good bye to Julia Roberts(Julianne), and shes a little sad that she cant say goodbye. and then just like that he returns and hugs her and says bye..

awwww...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP