Monday, December 11, 2006

4 am conversations when my brain is shutting down(??) shld be documented


Ik says:
my landlady had a baby and sent me the pictures
Ik says:
dam she is being very nice
Ik says:
I want to re negotiate my rent with her
Ik says:
and she is being nice
Ik says:
dam
me says:
coz she showed u her kin
me says:
oooh i know
me says:
u can blackmail her that ull kidnap her baby
me says:
if she doesnt lower ure rent
Ik says:
OO god
Ik says:
u take it o a whole new level
me says:
always one to come up with new ideas
Ik says:
yah and then i can breast feed a one week old baby
Ik says:
I have a car also so it will be easy
me says:
hahaha
me says:
shutup
me says:
ok wait for few months
Ik says:
hehe
Ik says:
months only
Ik says:
not days
Ik says:
u sure
me says:
u can at least have some excuse for maternity leave
Ik says:
paternity u mean
Ik says:
i am str8
Ik says:
sent it to u [email with baby's pic]
me says:
are u giving me the babys supari
Ik says:
nope
Ik says:
am i mad
me says:
dude they are calling their child a product[on reading the email where they are calling their (landlord lady n hubby) a product.
Ik says:
to trust u
Ik says:
why
me says:
i can kidnap her and we can share the loot
me says:
90% to 10%
Ik says:
yeah since u are doing all the talking and me the action that is an even split
Ik says:
I take it u have finished ur HW for tomorrow
me says:
we can be lois and clark
me says:
no i have not
Ik says:
then it is too tough and u are frustrated
me says:
i take time out of my busy schedule to talk about stupid plans that can make me money
Ik says:
this is practice for the *some bank* interview
Ik says:
I get it
me says:
yes theyd be happy to know I’m in the baby kidnapping business
Ik says:
hehehe
Ik says:
they may have investors
Ik says:
u never know


Disclaimer: im just kidding before anyone sends me hate mail or something.

2 comments:

Sharique 6:35 PM  

lol...apne izzat US me waise hi kharab hai...aur kuch mar kar dena ;)

heenad 7:04 PM  

hahahaah. fikar not.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP