Monday, December 01, 2008

I

I am against terrorist attacks
I am against cruelty of any form - be it cruelty to mumbaikars, kashmiri pandits, kashmiri muslims, palestinians, israelis, iraqis. i condemn it.
I am against any religion changed to suit your own purpose
I am against nuclear warfarre, time, money, energy, resources spent making weapons to kill each other. I am against war.
I am against dirty politics - politicians who dont care that all you really want is to live a good life
I am against people who force their beliefs on you.
I am against the trend of becoming immune to violence and people saying "yeh to chal tei rei ta hai" - that is not ok.
I am against things that go opposite to your logic, your kindness.
I am not going to be played by politicians, religious facists who promote their own agenda.
I am not going to lose faith in people. Thanks to nameless employees/people/NSG/police at the hotels who put themselves in the line of fire.
I am for education.
I am against poverty.
I am for democracy.
I am muslim
I am indian
I am human

4 comments:

Ashraf's Pen 11:54 AM  

This is just too lovely a post.

Would you mind if I was to repost it in my blog(with due credit to you)?

It say so many things that I want to say.

heenad 6:22 PM  

of course! feel free to add to the list.

heenad 6:25 PM  

the of course is for posting it and i dont mind at all.

Ashraf's Pen 12:27 PM  

Thanks.

Check out my blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP