Thursday, November 20, 2008

yay!

so i finally did it. i finally asked my manager for leave. yes leave, in this uncertain time. im guessing that after a certain bank announced they were capping certain base salaries. and we all know what that means. that means, the lowest salaries in the banking food chain will be capped. yes so the next news, the next news will probably be capping the holidays leave. (my prophecy) anyway before any of this happens ive decided to cash in my holidays. starting from christmas. and so im off to visting my eldest sibling in the UK, perhaps, MAYBE, go to glasgow (i really do want to go to Scotland- it is so pretty from the pictures) and then off to my half-yearly yatra to Dubai.

just one word - yay!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP